Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chapter 12 - also by Emily

Back in the cave the Ali, Heather, Susanne and the rest of the Campbellford youth were trying to make the time go by faster by doing some karaoke. Unfortunately that had backfired when the local drama teacher, Mr. Henwood found out and would not stop singing Mariah Carey songs. Everyone was suffering, and there was getting to be a lack of chocolate in the caves. Susanne was just about to karate chop someone when the door burst open.
Standing in the doorway was 2 silhouettes. You could tell one was Emily because of the rather large shape of the butt, but the other one was a mystery. Not for very long though. Someone moved a light onto the figures. In the background you could faintly hear Mr. Henwood complaining because the spot light had been taken off of him. Everyone could now clearly see Emily, with her hair all tangled and frizzy, and in her eyes was that hollow look of someone who had given up their hope long ago. Beside her Esther was looking very cheery and bright, although that could have been because of her buttons. Emily saw Ali, Heather, Susanne and the rest of her friends and stumbled towards them to receive a nice big group hug. After Emily had eaten the last of the chocolate supply (trying to ignore the evil stare that she was getting from Susanne) she felt good enough to take part in the planning. Esther let everyone in on her brilliant plan and they all got to work.....
*the next day*
Everyone was in place. Esther was all dressed up in normal antagonist clothes (high waisted pants and horrid sweaters with normal buttons). The Teen Girls were hiding in the gazebo ready for the signal.
As planned Esther approached the large group of antagonists who were outside in Old Mill Park. They were playing chess and, if they were feeling really lively, Shuffleboard!! The Teen Girls watched anxiously as Esther sat down next to the olds. Yes!!! she was in!!! Step 1 complete. Now for Step 2
Esther started to mouth words as if she was talking normally but there was no sound coming out. Everyone knew how loud Esther was, it was legendary. So the olds were getting confused, hmm, they thought, I guess it’s time to turn up the hearing aid again.
The Teen Girls saw virtually all of the antagonists reach up and turn up their hearing aids. Esther continued to mouth words as if nothing odd were happening. Again, they all turned up their hearing aids. This process was repeated several times. Finally Esther gave the Teen Girls the signal. The Teen Girls then contacted Evan, their special Music Technician, through their complicated system of tin cans on a piece of string. Evan was standing beside a huge pair of speakers.
"Ok, Now!!!"
"Alright!! I was thinking of playing a delicate mix of Rush, Relient K, My Chemical Romance, Saves the Day, The Used, Matthew Good, uuum, maybe some Weezer, ya, and Blue Rodeo, Queen, The Who, oh ya, this is going to be soooo gooood! And The Spades and then some Jimmy Eat World, uh huh, and a little.."
"Evan"
"Yes"
"Shut up. Just play the music"
"oh, ok" Evan sounded a little hurt but he started his brilliant and complex music mix anyway.
By this time the old people had turned their hearing aids all the way up. The Teen Girls watched and enjoyed. The music was loud and young. The old people did not know what hit them. The music was like a wave crashing over all of them. Many were screaming in pain at the severe damage that had been done to their hearing. They all cranked their hearing aids back down and ran for cover but it was too late, the Teen Girls had won this one. Yes!!! things were beginning to turn around for them. Will things stay this way? Will Esther stick around? Will someone give Emily a brush so that she can finally fix her hair? Well it’s all up to Susanne now!
Sorry I took so long with these chapters

16 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

It wasn't that long, was it? I'm just glad we're finally making a comeback.

11:54 AM  
Blogger So & So said...

a little less than 8 days, but 2 chapters came out of it so it wasn't too bad.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

That was excellent! But the chocolate Emily. Did you really have to?? *long, heavily exaggerated sigh* For the greater good I geuss. I forgot it was my turn next. I'm going to ponder this for awhile.

8:44 AM  
Blogger So & So said...

The sub title!!!! susanne does not rule, GOSH!!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

So change it Em! I dare you!
And that was SO FUNNY when you did that today. I swear I thought you planned it. It was the biggest Naopleon Dynamite moment I have ever witnessed and that includes the time I forgot my lunch at home.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Alison Schmidt said...

Dude, you guys have got to stop smelling. Haha, I make joke and you love it. Haha, in Russia, car drive you!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Alison Schmidt said...

Dude, you guys have got to stop smelling. Haha, I make joke and you love it. Haha, in Russia, car drive you!

6:47 AM  
Blogger So & So said...

ya, when it happened i could not believe it. i'm going to be making fun of myself for a loooong time now. ahhh. and i can't change it, do you know why??? it's because i don't know how! oh, maybe someday when i have a couple of extra minutes i will go and have a look, but untill then you are abusing your power as the Teen Girl who knows how to change the sub title.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

It's not like I have some mystical powers of template manipulation! Do you guys even read English? "Oh no, I don't know how I would go about changing the settings on this site! Boo hoo hoohoooo..."

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi So & So, I thought I'd just leave this message on your blog. I hope you don't mind. I've been trying to find blogs where people are talking about skateboard t shirts and when I was looking, I found this one on Chapter 12 - also by Emily. Anyhoo, thought I would say hi, before I go off to find some more skateboard t shirts.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Haha, Emily it's your biggest fan!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi So & So, I thought I would post on your Chapter 12 - also by Emily thread as I was here. Actually I am trying to find boys t shirts blogs, and getting bored looking and thought I would post cos I like your blog. I hope you dont mind. OK, now I've done that I'd better go looking for more boys t shirts. Cool blog So & So!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So & So, This site came up when I was doing my research on stem cell enhancer. Even though my search for stem cell enhancer information to support Chapter 12 - also by Emily may not end here, your site provides valuable content will certainly will perpetuate. Thanks for the read.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great site you have here, So & So. I found is from my search for adult stem cells. In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding Chapter 12 - also by Emily lead me here but match is not exact for Chapter 12 - also by Emily, the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject blue green algae and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my Chapter 12 - also by Emily project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for blue green algae related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to So & So, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So & So, This site came up when I was doing my research on stem cell enhancer. Even though my search for stem cell enhancer information to support Chapter 12 - also by Emily may not end here, your site provides valuable content will certainly will perpetuate. Thanks for the read.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home